After a flying start, only 100 pieces of special edition set of KHUKURI CROSS SEKONDA watches by Gurkha Jewellers UK are available! The 200 piece collection comes with a unique serial number. The watch comes with the classic Khukuri Cross and “200 Years Of Service” written just under the 12′ on the dial. The limited edition Khukuri Cross Sekonda Gurkha watches are priced at £120 and come in a royal red wooden box. Each watch comes with a unique serial number displayed in the back of the dial. As I said, this is the perfect collectors item!
Visit Gurkha Jewellers Store in Aldershot, Ashford, Reading and Harrow.
- Round Stainless Steel Case
- Black Dial With Batons – Gurkha Khukuri With “200 Years of Service”
- Outer Minute Track With Gurkha Motto With Translation Around Chapter Ring
- 1 Second Chronograph Timing Up To 1 Hour
- 24 Hour Read-Out
- Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Engraved Back With Khukuri, ‘200 Years Of Serving The Crown, Brigade of Gurkhas’ Text. Limited Edition Numbered Watches
- Wooden Presentation Box With Personalised Box Lid
- Water Resistant To 50 Metres
- 2 Year Guarantee
- GBP £120
Disclosure: This is a promotional post written with the intent to advertise Gurkha Jewellers UK’s Gurkha Cross Khukuri Watch. #Sponsored #Ads