|Photo: Ramesh Gautam|
It is one of the most dangerous snakes in the world. The venomous King Cobra was found yesterday at a house in Pharping, Kathmandu. According to the organisation Roots and Shoots, this poisonous snake is the first live King Cobra to be found in the Kathmandu valley. Is it not crazy that such a dangerous snake was in someones house?? Now the best part of the incident is that the cobra was released back into a nearby forest. Nice to hear that the beautiful but life-threatening animal was not killed or injured during the process.
On that note, we must never forget about those who we share our space with. Be considerate, careful and cautious. Happy Living.