The final 100 pieces of the Gurkha Cross Khukuri Limited Edition watches can now be pre-booked. The limited edition Sekonda watches being retailed by Gurkha Jewellers UK have been purchased by customers from Nepal, Thailand, UK to Hong Kong. With many more people interested in owning the Cross Khukuri watch, it is advised that customers get in touch with Gurkha Jewellers UK to pre-book their watch. The watch is expected to be ready in May. Gurkha Jewellers UK will only be selling a total of 200 pieces of the Gurkha Cross Khukuri watch.
The watch comes with the classic Khukuri Cross and “200 Years Of Service” written just under the 12′ on the dial. The limited edition Khukuri Cross Sekonda Gurkha watches are priced at £120 and come in a royal red wooden box. Each watch comes with a unique serial number. Founder of Gurkha Jewellers UK, Prasant Thapa has been pleased with the response to the watches and expects the last 100 pieces to be sold out in no time.
VISIT GURKHA JEWELLERS ON FACEBOOK
Visit Gurkha Jewellers Store in Aldershot, Ashford, Reading and Harrow.
[MORE ABOUT THE GURKHA CROSS KHUKURI WATCH]
- Round Stainless Steel Case
- Black Dial With Batons – Gurkha Khukuri With “200 Years of Service”
- Outer Minute Track With Gurkha Motto With Translation Around Chapter Ring
- 1 Second Chronograph Timing Up To 1 Hour
- 24 Hour Read-Out
- Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Engraved Back With Khukuri, ‘200 Years Of Serving The Crown, Brigade of Gurkhas’ Text. Limited Edition Numbered Watches
- Wooden Presentation Box With Personalised Box Lid
- Water Resistant To 50 Metres
- 2 Year Guarantee
- GBP £120
Disclosure: This is a promotional post written with the intent to advertise Gurkha Jewellers UK’s Gurkha Watches. #Sponsored #Ads
I need one and I’m living in UAE..
Where and how can we buy this watch?
Comments are closed.