Gurkha Jewellers UK have introduced a special edition set of KHUKURI CROSS SEKONDA gents watch. The watch is a must for the quintessential Gurkha who likes to combine style, elegance and history. With only 200 pieces of the watch produced, the watch is expected to fly off the shelves (and online). The watch comes with the classic Khukuri Cross and “200 Years Of Service” written just under the 12′ on the dial. The limited edition Khukuri Cross Sekonda Gurkha watches are priced at £120 and come in a royal red wooden box. Each watch comes with a unique serial number displayed in the back of the dial. As I said, this is the perfect collectors item!
The Gurkha community in the UK has grown rapidly since gaining settlement rights in 2006. The motto followed by a Gurkha soldier “Better To Die Than Be A Coward” is translated in Nepali and displayed on the watch. Prasant Thapa, director of Gurkha Jewellers UK shared “We’re very happy to share the first edition of the special Gurkha watches. These unique watches will also support Gurkha Welfare Trust with 3% of the net profit going towards the charity which works for the welfare of veteran soldiers”.
Visit Gurkha Jewellers Store in Aldershot, Ashford, Reading and Harrow.
- Round Stainless Steel Case
- Black Dial With Batons – Gurkha Khukuri With “200 Years of Service”
- Outer Minute Track With Gurkha Motto With Translation Around Chapter Ring
- 1 Second Chronograph Timing Up To 1 Hour
- 24 Hour Read-Out
- Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Engraved Back With Khukuri, ‘200 Years Of Serving The Crown, Brigade of Gurkhas’ Text. Limited Edition Numbered Watches
- Wooden Presentation Box With Personalised Box Lid
- Water Resistant To 50 Metres
- 2 Year Guarantee
- GBP £120
Disclosure: This is a promotional post written with the intent to advertise Gurkha Jewellers UK’s Gurkha Watches. #Sponsored #Ads