There’s only a week left to apply for the SOLO EXPEDITION NEPAL 2018! The travel grant will facilitate one traveller (any gender) to explore Nepal for atleast 60 days. Now that to me sounds like a once in a lifetime opportunity. Having ran the Solo Woman Travel Challenge for the past three years, the team have decided to make the grant available for all after observing the rapid increase of interest in travel from Nepali youth. IF YOU LOVE travelling or want to travel – all it takes from you is PLANNING PLANNING AND PLANNING.
You need to:
- Plan your travel for minimum 60 days (anywhere in Nepal)
- Include atleast 5 national parks, 3 lakes, celebrate 3 local festivals and experience 7 days of home-stay
- Applications close on February 27, 2018
- Each applicant is required to pay Nrs 300 entry fee to confirm their application
- Be 18 or over and be Nepali
Read the Frequently Asked Questions for more information.